SKIN CARE

SKIN CARE:
PRODUCTS AND DIY FOR MY SKIN
Who doesn’t want the glow? Who doesn’t want the perfect skin? I am a fan of good and clear skin and I try to get that within my resources. You know what I mean? I can’t afford expensive skin products for “now” I still eye the CLINIQUE products especially the “eye cream” since I have dark circles. In as much as I am a product junkie, I also eat healthy.  With someone like my mom, I get to eat vegetables a lot and drink enough green tea. Laugh out loud! Before you scan through the products, note I also eat well.
DIY:
SUGAR SCRUB
1. Sugar
2. Honey
3. Milk
These you will find in your kitchen. All you need is a tablespoon of sugar and milk. Add the honey until a paste is formed. As stated earlier, I have dark circles and surprisingly I get to see a reduction immediately after a wash. Laziness has refused to let me continue using it. God help me.
PRODUCTS
1. Dove bar soap and Nivea bar soap. I will explain why I use two soaps in my other blog. 
2. Coconut oil. Please note to use little or none at all during the day. I have an oily skin so I can do without it.
3. Rosewater as a toner.
After a good scrub which serve as an exfoliate, I apply the rosewater as my toner and coconut oil as a moisturizer. Voila! I am done. Remember to be consistent. Don’t be like me! Smiles.

PRODUCTS LESS THAN 5K!
The total products listed above worth less than five thousand naira! So if you like my skin and wondering what I use, there you have it.
Comment with your products and your experience 😁
.com/kenya

Comments

Popular Posts