NEVER TO MISS ITEMS WHEN TRAVELLING


One of the most difficult things to be done when embarking on a trip is packing. You don’t want to miss any important item especially when you have a condition like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) or asthma. When I was much younger, I went for a school trip to Ogun State and I would be spending five days and five nights there. I was not diagnosed yet at that time. Therefore, I travelled without any medication. It was a terrible experience because I came in contact with all the triggers I should have avoided. As a result, I missed out on all the fun because poor me had to be sent back home after two days. 
I will recommend a guide that will work just fine for you. Don’t forget anything-and happy travelling!

1. Passport and Visa(if travelling outside Nigeria)
Prevent the operation of your village people. These are the last things to forget at home while you are at the airport. Make sure they are well packed either in your backpack or the little space in the travelling bag you are taking along with you. Rather try to fit them inside the clothe you will wear on that day. No chances shall be taken.
2. Jacket/Sweater
You need this depending on the weather of the country. I take a sweater regardless to prevent myself from any kind of cold since it is trigger for me.
3. Medications
Why will you want your trip to be a ruin? Go along with the prescribed medication to ensure a smooth and enjoyable trip. Don’t just take them along; use them at the appointed time.Remember to take your recommended glasses or contact lens as well. Avoid quirking your eyes to see a beautiful view.
4. Clothes, shoes and Accessory
You don’t want your friend looking doper than you, right? Ensure you pack the best! Jeans, under wears, tops, bikinis, sunglasses, and head wrap etc. For individuals that don’t like heels, take just a heel. You might end up having a party and you don’t want to be looking like a come along.
5. Beauty products
Are you team natural? If yes, take all your Holy Grail products! Lotions, deodorant, perfume should not be missing.
6. Sanitary products
I don’t think it is wise to plan a trip during or close to you menstrual period; but if so, ensure to pack your pad. Other products like toilet rolls, pant liners etc should be packed.

Those are my never to miss items. Share your experience on any item you missed which ruined your trip.  

Comments

Popular Posts